Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Video I made

  1. #1
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Here is a video I made of my dolls, and there "house" I made for them. (sorry, It is pretty fuzzy and stuff b/c I made the video w/ my digital camera....) It's not very good though....
    YouTube - My dolls

  2. #2
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    You have very pretty dolls! They were all posed in such cute ways! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute house you have for your dolls! I like the oven that Kit is standing next to. Is it like an easy bake oven that bakes? Your dolls are sweet. Now all you need is some artwork for the walls. Are any of your dolls artists?

    Julia

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! Great job on setting everything up!!

  5. #5
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    Cute house you have for your dolls! I like the oven that Kit is standing next to. Is it like an easy bake oven that bakes? Your dolls are sweet. Now all you need is some artwork for the walls. Are any of your dolls artists?

    Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The oven that Kit is next to doesn't bake, but it makes sounds like it is cooking something.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Josie-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice! I love Jess in those overalls.

  7. #7
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    The close up of Emily and the horse is really a good shot! Thanks for sharing your video. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •